Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Army Builder files for Farsight Enclaves

In short - I have some.  They aren't pretty and do not enforce uniqueness on Farsight Signature Systems.  If anyone is interested, I'll put them up on a google share.  I recommend that anyone interested use the instructions here to install the current 40k files to a separate directory, then include my files.  This will keep your current 40k data files from getting screwed up, plus it won't interfere with your automatic updates.

3 comments:

  1. Here it is: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4kV9Mt67WjUdy1CMGE0UDFQOGc/edit?usp=sharing

    Be sure to follow the instructions I linked in my post. After that, copy the contents of the zip into the game system directory (usually C:\ProgramData\Army Builder\data\Whatever_You_Named_It). Let me know if you have any probs with it. Point costs for the commander team are there, wargear for each is not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this but i put it all in the install directory but it still is not showing up please help.

    ReplyDelete